how to get a stick w/ a nail in a bottle...?

pjr710

I think everything is possible except for steps 5 and 6. According to the provided diagram, once the stick goes through the neck of the bottle, it could only move up and down, or in and out of the bottle (or turn on its own axis), and not be able to swing side ways in the bottle. What do you guys think?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, never thought I'd see this one crop up on the DFI Street Boards. Where ever did your lecturer get one of these demonstration models? This is very rare high tech stuff.

Here's how you do it. Start off with the basic stuff, ordinary bottle and a length of wooden rod. Then you need to get an MX939 Microwave Nano Control Transmitter module and install it in a free PCI slot.

Fire up Windoze and install the Nano control platform software included with the module.

Right, now we have to get a few other things ready, you'll need approximately 3 grams of powdered iron, 10 grams of silicone powder, 1 high intensity full spectrum UV light and a 1K ampule of Nanobots.

Here's where the fun starts; pop the bottle somewhere near the Transmiter making sure you are not between the two, the frequency the transiter opperates on can be hazardous. Add the iron powder, the silicon and the 1K ampule of Nanobots, give it all a good shake then turn back to the computer.

In the control platform software click the projects tab and use the drop down menu to select 'Screw in a stick in a bottle'. Turn on the UV light and make sure its aimed squarely at the bottle. Pop the stick into the bottle then click the 'Run Project' button.

You'll see various logging occur on the computer screen and movement in the bottle. This particular project takes about 15 minutes to complete. After the Nanobots have finished mulitiplying and constructing the screw, they break themselves back down into silicone residue.

After the project has completed and the Transmiter is in standby (remember the microwaves are transmitted at a harmful frequency) you can pour the silicon out of the bottle and admire the results.

There you are, hope this helps.

Nice step by step tuturial Katch. I would suggest adding one thing, though.

NOTE: After installing the Nano control platform software Windoze should prompt you to reboot your computer before using your MX939 Microwave Nano Control Transmitter module. It is necessary to reboot your computer for Windoze to properly recognize the MX939 module.

Apparently some versions of Windoze auto-detect recognize the card as the older LX421 Microwave Nano Control Transmitter module and assign the default M$ drivers. This card was primarily used in the 90's by upscale plastic surgery and gender reassignment clinics. Some have speculated that this is what happened to Michael Jackson.

Originally posted by Katch

Wow, never thought I'd see this one crop up on the DFI Street Boards. Where ever did your lecturer get one of these demonstration models? This is very rare high tech stuff.

Here's how you do it. Start off with the basic stuff, ordinary bottle and a length of wooden rod. Then you need to get an MX939 Microwave Nano Control Transmitter module and install it in a free PCI slot........

This sounds like a job for Jimmy Neutron!!!

1. I'm still thinking there is a predrilled hole.

2. Turn the screw into the dowel before assembly then back out

3. presoak the dowel in water so the hole will be larger

4. freeze the screw so it will shrink, ie liquid nitrogen if available, or maybe just the freezer over night.

5. drop screw in bottle then dowel then get screw to align through hole

6. let dry out and it will seem as if screw has been screwed through dowel.

this is a quote from the site i got the info at:

"My method for constructing the Bozzle puzzle was revealed for only about 3 days starting Dec. 31 1999. This was intended to stimulate thought for better ways of constructing this type of "mechanical" puzzle. There is no right or wrong way of assemblying this; the important thing is the end result and the preplexing appearance of a well-constructed puzzle."

This leads me to believe that it just appears to be screwed through the dowel. I think it is just pushed through the hole.