The DFI Street Lounge

Guest culinist_merged

Originally posted by culinist

Just put on a Silencer on the 9800 and I find that the my new card is a R360 core. The old card was a 350.:)

Careful about what Silencer you use. My VGA Silencer 3 doesn't fit on my MSI 9800 Pro since it is actually a XT board with a R360 core running the R350 BIOS. (That does about 455 on the CPU so far...)

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest culinist

Hey Alexia,

This is a standard Sapphy 9800pro set up so it fits fine. Even seems to be workin better tahn before. Maybe it was the lap job I gave it too.

Funny thing is is that even though it says R360 on the core Aida reads it as a r350 and it clocks about the same as my old 350. 432/378 right now.

Originally posted by culinist

Hey Alexia,

This is a standard Sapphy 9800pro set up so it fits fine. Even seems to be workin better tahn before. Maybe it was the lap job I gave it too.

Funny thing is is that even though it says R360 on the core Aida reads it as a r350 and it clocks about the same as my old 350. 432/378 right now.

AIDA and ATITool both read the BIOS value. If it is running a 350 BIOS, it would report 350.

P.S. You lapped the core?! :eek:

Guest culinist

Nice THunDA. I been trying to get stable at 285. 10,3,3,2.5. Last night I ran 226 loops of test #5 and the little bugger finally threw 2 measly errors. Stable everywhere else, in winblows. Gonna loop default tests todaay while at work so I don't gotta look at that freakin blue screen anymore today. If it passes all I'm gonna call it good for now. Needs to do some hardcore fraggin, tonight.

Take it easy everyone and have a great day.

Later

cul

You have a great day too my man.

Been getting any mowing jobs on the side? hehe. Kewl.

I got me some of that PQI 256MB stuff like you have

for my GLOHO. Man I get the grins with this memory.

I see the Red Sox playing hardball in my sleep...... give us

all a beer and a shooter with it this time barkeep.

Heck make it a pitcher of draft beer.... pass out the shot

glasses and leave us a bottle of TaKillya.

Time to get Loose.