The DFI Street Lounge

Guest culinist_merged

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, really need an upgrade for one of my most used components.

It simply can't take the load I put on it. As this is vital for my system to further improve, it must have large capacities and a good thermal resistance.

Am thinking about OCZ, Vantec, Thermalright or Enermax. Don't know which company provides this kind of upgrade though.

Any suggestions?

Originally posted by culinist

Okay it's finally my Friday. Gonna do nothin but vegetate for the rest of the day. Maybe play som COD UO.

How's everyone doin?

How'd your paper turn out Momma?

Well I got all 3 of them done and my presentation so the week has finally calmed down. Don't know on how i did on any of them but hopefully ok. I got a little bit of a break for the next 3 weeks and then its midterm time. So pour me a shot boys cause the thoughts of midterms make me want to numb my brain.

Originally posted by Angry_Games

OCZ if you got the money ($129US i think)

Fortron if you want just as good as teh OCZ with the adjustable pots inside ($75 @ newegg)

Thermaltake PurePower for a good, inexpensive psu

Enermax EG-series are awesome too

Thanks AG!

I've searched those companies' sites for the items you suggested, but those were all power supplies. I then realized that I have forgotten to write about the nature of my component. It's a little more peripheral.

What is is holding me back to fully use the potential of my computer is a 4x4x2 inch green luminous ashtray. I definitely need a larger one.

lol gotcha

i used to smoke in the comp room (in the house) but when we moved...i had to clean all the comps (omg yuk) and I had to paint the walls (which were not even close to white...more of a dirty brown and sticky)

no more smoking near the comp for me =/

Originally posted by Angry_Games

lol gotcha

i used to smoke in the comp room (in the house) but when we moved...i had to clean all the comps (omg yuk) and I had to paint the walls (which were not even close to white...more of a dirty brown and sticky)

Whenever I'll leave my place, I have to do this too. *sigh*

no more smoking near the comp for me =/

So how can you be productive in an area restricted like this?

Originally posted by momma

Well I got all 3 of them done and my presentation so the week has finally calmed down. Don't know on how i did on any of them but hopefully ok. I got a little bit of a break for the next 3 weeks and then its midterm time. So pour me a shot boys cause the thoughts of midterms make me want to numb my brain.

What do you want momma this round is on me.:nod: :cool:

AHL hockey tonight

our affiliate Utah Grizzlies vs Edmonton Road Runners...

if you live near an AHL or ECHL hockey team...you really should go watch a game...i think you would like it (dont be bitter and say you hate hockey if you never have been to a real game)