The DFI Street Lounge

Guest culinist_merged

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to jump in here. Yes I completely agree w/ you for stove top gas is the way to go.

Stay away from gas ovens. They used to have pilot lights, not anymore they use electric starters, and they are VERY expensive to replace. NEVER NEVER NEVER again will i buy a gas top/gas oven.

It will be gas top / electric convection oven. Any good chef will tell you that is the way to go.

I took this to the cafe

well Its real quit on the street today .everyone must of had to much fun last night .think all just pull up a chear over yonder by the winder can ya send down a red beer.everyone musta let the woman foke drag them xmas shopping

Guest Buckstitch

Just my wife, well there mite be one or two :tooth: :shake:

A man after my own taste!

Got any good women there in your part of the country?

CPUZ....

those gas ovens are an easy fix....the ignitors for most oven are $35.00 each...most take 2...top and bottom.... you can buy these easily.... most repair places OR order it online.... thru sears.com or so.... you can put them in your self...very easily

If you have a fixit question.... chances are i have fixed it....

CPUZ....

those gas ovens are an easy fix....the ignitors for most oven are $35.00 each...most take 2...top and bottom.... you can buy these easily.... most repair places OR order it online.... thru sears.com or so.... you can put them in your self...very easily

If you have a fixit question.... chances are i have fixed it....

I have not had an easy time getting those parts. Sears wants an arm and a leg and so i ordered the part from a part warehouse. Come to find out that the connectors on the ends changed and they no longer make my part. So i had to snip the connectors from the old igniters and hot wire it . It was a pain. As i said, NEVER again! lol

@Charilie: no need to worry about gas smell cause they don't use pilot lights anymore as far as i know.