Maxtill mouse pads (updated)

Angry_Games

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Joalaielna

sorry to revive a really old thread. But......WHERE CAN I GET ONE OF THESE.

These look amazing. I wan't one.

Hey angry would you sell me one?

im trying to judge everyone's interest (and ability to purchase one lol) and then I can probably have some made...but they don't have a USA or North American distributor, so they probably are pretty costly each cuz we'll have to order them all at once.

I'm workin on it heh

they are AWESOME mousepads...and the baggie of goodies like teflon skates etc is fantastic (i have to replace mine every month or so so they might not be the best teflon skates, but there's a bunch of them)

Silly question but, if they're glass, and they come in a clear/transparent version, wouldn't it be possible to hook it up to a couple LEDs (maybe one at each corner) and beam them in to the transparent glass for a nice effect? How would that effect an optical mouse? Also, does the normal red LED from the mouse cause the pad to light up or anything?

Why bother with a logo at all? I'd be happier without branding. :)

Silly question but, if they're glass, and they come in a clear/transparent version, wouldn't it be possible to hook it up to a couple LEDs (maybe one at each corner) and beam them in to the transparent glass for a nice effect? How would that effect an optical mouse? Also, does the normal red LED from the mouse cause the pad to light up or anything?

Why bother with a logo at all? I'd be happier without branding. :)

dunno about LED's

the laser from the mouse does not light up the glass

the mouse pads will be branded DFI-Street