Maxtill mouse pads (updated)

Angry_Games

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I just spent USD $5.25 on an Everglide Attack Pad I would be glad to buy one of those and support the street.

actually I would only charge you guys what it cost me to get them made and shipped over here to your doors

I'm not really interested in making any money off this unless it gets to be something really popular and even then I'm not really interested in 'turning a profit'

more of a 'stuff for the street' fund

like this box of goodies I got from SVC...I'll be starting little 'DFI-Street Contest' threads over the next week or so

Cool. I need a new mouse pad. Right now I am using a piece of cardboard that used to be the back of a picture frame (has a bunch of scribbles and notes on it). I was using a ball mouse until I flipped my lid yesterday and spent 17 bucks on a logitech mouse at Kmart. I finally had enough of that POS, but it's still plugged in as a backup.

I'll Definatly take one, the most I am willing to spend though is 40. Maybe I could come up with a cool design with the Lanparty logo and the street sign.

I'd be up to purchase one if it were around $50AUS delivered and it had a really cool prominent DFI-Street.com logo on it. Please bare in mind that I live in Australia Angry.

Maybe we could vote on designs's to be used?

I also live in AUS and I would like to get one of these, for maybe $40-$50AUD