Share your funny pics and moives

EvanB

I have only been here for a day, but i didnt see any humour thread apart from the personal pics thread:p some funny looking guys in there:nod: jk lol

so to start this off here is a funny dancing idiot to waste 3 minutes of your life, or make your day hah:D

http://www.zdrux.com/content.php?content.4

watch the whole thing!

hah yea, i like his shirt, but he needs to get with the times, records just dont fit in CD rom drives... maybe thats why he broke it over his head lol:nod:

How about a crazy German costume party there Sound, we could all dance around and break records over our bald heads:shake:

Just finnished reading that thread Angry, love those dialogs! can we have some more??:D

Careful of the Germans, SAE will take you out in a New York minute. Poor guy looks like somebody slipped some acid into his Pilsner at Oktoberfest. (and where the hale did he get that record, ain't seen one in years, thought they were extinct.)

I have a bald SPOT. I am not bald. Although it is becoming a very LARGE baldspot.

"Mya heart, mya heart, mya har-har-hart". It's the song the German overclockers sing when they hit 3GB. Dang, can't get it out of my mind.

Umm...when does the funny part start??

I REALLY would like that 4 minutes of my life back please

and

someone needs to check under that guys house, I can pretty much gaurantee that there are bodies buried under it!

Originally posted by momma

I don't get it? But that might be cause i am slow ;)

the "grill" is an ATX computer case;) :rolleyes:

You know...a play on how hot overclocking can make your computer....

Sheesh, these kids today, whaddya gonna do:D