one lonely night, The Wife and AG were all alone on the board...

Angry_Games

Angry says " nah man it just her heatsink thats been causing all these problems. Dang thing is 180° out. Her extra body water has been helping to keep her from melting down, but when her brain (cpu) is running close to 80°Cel. she goes frigging nuts. Only problem is, with all thats been going on, im not sure i remember the access code to her lower bay" Captain Kirk hands Angry a phazer, and says "be careful, but this should get u in without causing any damage."

CPUZ comes running up and screams "My God man......dont be barbaric. Is this the stone age were living in?" He digs around in his med kit slung low on his shoulder, muttering about gun hoe fighters, and leet builders my butt. He pulls out a..........

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Joalaielna

Giant Sumo Suit. He quickly puts on the very large Diaper and begins running in curcles at first mooing like a cow. And then saying "this is only a test, this is only a test" And then does a "Crouching tiger" kick and flies into the air.

After CPUZ left they continued with their first method and...

...then, all of a sudden!! the phazer started to emit this horrible odor and blew up!!! This left one woman, who was innocently standing by, all "black- faced" and and singed her dress to expose her left boob! In her embarrassment, she did a quick Janet Jackson type dance, to save face, and then exited stage left!

"Argh!! What are we to do now!" cried AG! It was at that moment that....

because Trevor had been wishing for a White Christmas using a defective calendar.

Ever since that close call with the hurricane and falling tree limb, Trevor hadn't been the same. We refer to it as DUMB luck!

Now back to the story!

...and it snowed, and snowed, and snowed....similar to what you might find in a nor'easter!

AG thought to himself, isn't it just my luck? First i flash Rowena, town whore, and the rest of the crowd, after I've been on that cold ice, need i say more, and when they FINALLY stopped laughing, it begins to snow!!!!

I CAN'T TAKE THIS F'NG SHI* ANYMORE!!!!!

In a fit of RAGE, He decides to make a mad dash back to the concession stand, when all of a sudden....

...the wall of the bldg burst open and crumbles before him...and who does he see??? It's the 10' tall deformed evil-twin of ExRoadie....Super Medusa Afro Villan carrying his fully automatic, concession stand green frank shooter!

The franks aren't green because they used genetically modified pork. They're green from being left out at room temperature for a week.

Simply brushing up against a green frank can cause all sorts of ...

....syphilis type manifestations.

anyway, Super Medusa Afro Villain gives a great big cry! He is so big that he can swallow up the ocean! and with his mighty tongue he catches flies, and the palm of his hand incredible size!

One great big eye .... has a focus in his direction! Now the battle is on

between AG and the evil twin of ex-roadie! Yeah yeah yeah!

All of a sudden, acegoobly appears from behind an arras and proclaims...

...Super Medusa Afro Villain began a long series of kung-fu type moves, then started teasing his superhuge afro w/ a pic and formed it into the shape of an arrowhead!! and then began to charge acegoobly!!....

acegoobly, in defense of that super huge afro shaped like an arrowhead, started the sequence of lighting his lighter!!!

it was at that particular moment that....