one lonely night, The Wife and AG were all alone on the board...

Angry_Games

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...boing...XXXX i meant blown dry with myhair dryer, what's up w/ you? It was obvious that cpu killer was liquored up because...

(Hey steve, you edited your post, now mine doesn't make sense!)

he had dried up fragments of liquor all throughout his hair. It was apparent he had passed out on the bar multiple times, only to regain consiousness... along with the crustiness that had formed in his hair. His eyes half-shut, and attempting to walk toward A_G, he says...

CPU Killah was down on his luck... The reason why is because he just found out that his DFI NF4 SLI board had been demolished. Somehow, Trevor had gained access to the genie from earlier in the story, and instead of seeking revenge for all the beatings, he wanted to destroy CPU Killah's board. He told A_G about this and...

This was of course the hardest drink to make, consisting of 4 Sticks of OCZ PC3200 Gold Series memory, any 4 DFI socket 939 LAN PARTY motherboards, and at least one AMD dual core processor, more for flavor. Oh and I almost forgot, 10 ounces of Jack Daniels.

After it was all "blended" together, he took one swig and said...

"well, i want to announce to everyone, that i'm really a nice guy and luv all of you!" and then passed out, stone drunk in a druken stupor laying his head on the hard wooden bar, it was at that moment that...

CPU Killah woke him up and reminded him of the nasty liquor fragments he would have in his hair if he passed out on the bar. So, CPU Killah made him eat some bread and take a cold shower to sober up (even though we all know that doesn't work), and they started off on a journey.

"To the Angrymobile!!" CPU Killah said.

The Angrymobile was a...