Got Pets?

Guest culinist_merged

I currently have.. a lab/pit mix and a chesapeake bay/rottweiler mix.

I would love to see pics of them! specially the lab/pit mix. I'm a little late to the party but I have an Iguana (Komotu) and a boa constrictor named Persephone, for those that dont know their greek mythology :nod:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 ancient cat, Chevy .. 12 years old now .. he doesn't do much anymore and an 8 year old chesapeake bay retriever, Simon ... he's too fat and doesn't do much anymore (unless it involves food)

12 Russian Dwarf Hamsters. I was given 2 and they kinda multiplied :D

They're all seperated now into different cages because 12 could quite easily become 100 :P They have the shortest gestation period of any mammal at around 16 days... And they are cannibalistic too. If they feel their young are threatened in anyway they will kill them, and eat them... Its happened to me...

Some can be quite savage too and will bite. I find the females generally to be the worst ;)

I currently have the Normal Russians and Argente which are more of a Sandy colour with red eyes instead of black...

Used to have an Albino too...

Oh, and got 2 Degus here at the moment too... They're from Chile and look a bit like a cross between a Rat and a Squirrel...

Ok let's see here,

Six dogs- Nicky(Wolf/Akita), Shasta(Wolf/Malamute), Axel(Rotty), Morgan(Mastiff Mix), Jake(Corn Dog as he has a little extra batter in the midsection).

One Donkey named Moe

One Pony named Candy

Two cats- Pebbles, LC(Large Cat)

Three Hens, One (Lucky)Rooster, One Guniea Hen

Used to have Horses, Pigs, Goats and pheasants but it was time to slim the herd.

Tmod

question from a non-hamster guy, how do you know the diff. between an albino and a run of the mill just-white one? like lab mice for example, could you say they're all albino?

Albinos have red eyes :)

You can get normal white ones with black eyes but a true Albinos will be red.

I have a boxer Named Hero (my grandmother named him because she had a boxer and it died so mine carries on the family tradtion lol) He don't do much but sleep and bug my company when they come over.

heropic.jpg

Skip04

Lol, should say one lucky rooster.

Corrections have been made. :D

Tmod

I have 3 dogs

This is Hobbes (pit bull) 'playing' with Lulu (Maltese/Shih Tzu)

Lulu_and_Hobbes_playing.jpg

and this is Hobbes with Lizzie (lab/dingo/kelpie cross :confused: )

hobbeslizzie27.jpg

Cheers,

ricey