Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Buckstitch

The Prized Greenback Cutthroat :nod:

trout2cd.jpg

Wow nice fish looks like a place I would go to. :)

awesome vector....im an avid fisherman my self....hope to go out to the Rivers in bc one day (never really been trout fishing...there is none around here...unless i want to go to a farm :shake: )

heres some pics of me (im in the Canadian Reserves...possibly going on a tour 1 year from now in february)

1st air defence regiment (javelin missile.....so fun to fire)

but we are phasing over to Field artillery as javelin is obsolete

also a pic before prom with one of my exes (she only went as a friend as to be nice as she had just broke up with me...never talked to me since prom..no action on my prom night :( the french natives (metis) are so mean.....oh well lol :D )

gah couldnt post the full image with the image tags..anybody know how to do that? (i did the

[IMG= before the link and the ]

after the link...showed up as a red x

Ok here we go: (left to right until i fix it)

After 4 days with 3 hours of sleep heres what i look like...yet still have enough energy to strike one more rambo pose with my fav gun the c6 (equivalent of the american m240b 7.62)....get to fire the m 72 and carl gustave on wednesday

though so that'll be fun

just me bein pimp lol

me (bein psycho) and my asian homie from toronto (was on course)

me and the person i explained up there ^^^^ lol b4 prom

and for fun a pic of a grenade goin off from the safety of the bunker (see the fragments in the window?)

tiredc64wx.th.jpg pimp9ne.th.jpg mencheong8tp.th.jpg menandrea1bq.th.jpg grenade2wf.th.jpg

Dale-muscles.jpg

The side effects of anabolic steroids are serious and not uncommon. In general oral anabolic steroids have more side effects and those containing 17-alky have potentially more adverse side effects. Some side effects are reversible but some cause permanent damage:

The liver:Research especially those studying hospitalized patients, show the liver can suffer serious effects from the use of anabolic steroids as they reduce the livers excretory function. This is particularly so with the steroids containing 17-alky. The liver can suffer from a bleeding cystic condition that is potentially fatal. Use of steroids has also been linked to liver cancer, although this is very rare.

Cardiovascular system: Although no long term studies have been conducted into the effects of anabolic steroids on the heart and the vascular system there is evidence from studies and investigations risk factors on the cardiovascular system, the blood pressure and lipoproteins such as cholesterols. There is some evidence that anabolic steroids can cause structural changes to the heart and that heart disease and strokes are possible with anabolic steroids especially oral types of the drug.

Male reproductive system: As anabolic steroids are so strongly associated with male traits such as strength and muscles it seems tragic that the side effects of the drug are:

# increased erectile dysfunction, and impotence, even though sexual desire is increased.

# gynecomastia (growth of the breasts) a condition that is generally irreversible and plastic surgery is required to remove the breasts.

# atrophy or shrinkage of the testicles can occur and is reported usually with high dose use of anabolic steroids.