Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I right clicked the images the option for my pictures listed it as bitmap when naming it. I got it solved by copying it to paint then shrinking the height to 80 and then saving it as a JPG. I'm sure theres an easier way but at least I got it. For about 5 minutes though the whole system probably had almost a jull page of blanckness under all my posts. Bunk!! But it should be all good now. Maybe I should learn to play with something besides my bios and games :shake: :shake:

King of Nothing that looks great!I for got to add in my power supply specks,if there is any way can you add one more speck under the samsung HD-add Vantec 520W

If its to late thats ok it looks great.Question iam new to this how is that Toaster Sig going to appear in my stuff on line?Thank You

Sorry.... I just stuck in what you sent me in your PM. I'll try to stick the Vantec line in when I get a chance. Will you please send me a PM..... so I don't forget. It may be a few days since the computer I make sigs on caught on fire last night. :(

As for making your sig appear..... paste this into your sig and remove the spaces.

http://www.thepromisedlan.org/steve/v3_Prostock62.jpg[/img]