Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

good lord juan...you using an ATI 4MB RAGE card? lol i havent seen a 3dmark score that low in...well...never hahaha.

but

pm king of nothing and tell him what you want in your sig...cuz there's no requirement to get a score in 3dmark...just to pass all 17 tests to show stability ;)

PS: put yer damn specs in your sig so we can see them when you post ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Angry_Games

good lord juan...you using an ATI 4MB RAGE card? lol i havent seen a 3dmark score that low in...well...never hahaha.

but

pm king of nothing and tell him what you want in your sig...cuz there's no requirement to get a score in 3dmark...just to pass all 17 tests to show stability ;)

PS: put yer damn specs in your sig so we can see them when you post ;)

LOL is a GeForce256 I used. xD

I´m not into gaming, although I loved NFSU, so I´m buying a Radeon 9550 (impressed? :D ).

You should see my second rig´s scores, with a Matrox Millenium II.

Angry_Games:

I'm from China and have already got a forum account. Unfortunately, I forgot activating it after registering, so I can't post the reply to this thread. Today I have to register again.

I came to the site almost everyday, but I haven't posted any thread or reply. Yesterady I saw this thread and I'm extremely insterested. With one night's prime95, finally I got it.

It's not a very good oc result, but i'm quite satisfied with it. I hope you can accept it, for i'm so eager to get the toaster sig from King_of_Nothing.

www.easygot.com/jumpman/prime95.jpg

Originally posted by funk

Angry_Games:

I'm from China and have already got a forum account. Unfortunately, I forgot activating it after registering, so I can't post the reply to this thread. Today I have to register again.

I came to the site almost everyday, but I haven't posted any thread or reply. Yesterady I saw this thread and I'm extremely insterested. With one night's prime95, finally I got it.

It's not a very good oc result, but i'm quite satisfied with it. I hope you can accept it, for i'm so eager to get the toster sig from King_of_Nothing.

www.easygot.com/jumpman/prime95.jpg

That`s a really nice OC, what Tbred do you got in there?

Greetings and congratulations.

nice OC funk, send a private message to the king and tell him what you want (if you want chinese characters you'll have to supply them to him...i been trying to get Jacky to get us DFI shirts with chinese characters forever because I think they look great with those characters).

glad to have you here, hope to see you around ;)

Originally posted by Angry_Games

nice OC funk, send a private message to the king and tell him what you want (if you want chinese characters you'll have to supply them to him...i been trying to get Jacky to get us DFI shirts with chinese characters forever because I think they look great with those characters).

glad to have you here, hope to see you around ;)

Thanks, AG

I'm so glad to see so many foreign friends getting insterested in Chinese culture and history. What a nice suggestion to have a sig with chinese character.

It's a honor to meet with fantastic OC fans here.

/me loves chinese characters...

Jacky & Frank (my two bosses) keep telling me that Mandarin (goyo) is too hard for me to learn...which is utter bs as nothing is too hard.

i know it wont be easy, and I know it will be very hard because it doesn't use the Roman alphabet/characters...but thats no reason.

know any places I can take college courses/beginner's Mandarin Chinese (simplified)?