Air Or Water Cool

toast

the TR ultra 120 extreme just wouldn't fit with the side fan on that why i went 4 the asus triton 79 amazing

any more ideas or shall i take it in to pc world maybe the can help

um, there idiots? not sure how the motherboard could give you high temps unless you over volted. What is the voltage of your CPU?

the voltage on my cpu core is well cpu-z says 1.29 and everest says 1.4 which do i go by ?????

and that is 10% ai OC

Edited by toast

the voltage on my cpu core is well cpu-z says 1.29 and everest says 1.4 which do i go by ?????

and that is 10% ai OC

First the Ai OC is crap

I dont see how they call it "Ai"

theres no intelligence

I would turn off the ai and do it your self you will get better OC and im just guessing here but lower temps to.

First the Ai OC is crap

I dont see how they call it "Ai"

theres no intelligence

I would turn off the ai and do it your self you will get better OC and im just guessing here but lower temps to.

but how do i do it my self

Read this guide: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.p...t=0&start=0 It is great for people new to overclocking and computer building in general.

And yes necron is correct about using AiOC, you let something do the overclocking for you, especially leaving the cpu voltage on 'auto' is very bad as the required voltage is often wildly over-estimated and you can damage your hardware that way.

Yeah 2nd that!, I once left the Vcore on auto and just did a mild OC to 3Ghz which I can get away with with 1.275 and when I noticed my temps where very high the Auto setting had put it at almost 1.4v, never did that again....lol