What Kind Of Bow Is This?

hardnrg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Europe, serves its beer COLD, not bloody ice cold lol... you almost always get beer cold... sometimes there is a very cold option (taps at bar)... but there is NEVER an Ice Cold option anywhere I've been in the whole of Europe...
I will say however that after working all day long in 90+ degree weather that an ice cold beer regardless of its origins is quite nice.

(because we all know how well beer works as a hydration device)

However that isn't to say that I want my beer to be ice cold at all times, when I'm just "Chillin out, maxin', relaxin' all cool" I prefer it quite a bit wamer so it oes down quicker and I don't get ice headaches from guzzling it..

:closedeyes:

so now you fail at boobs and beer, you are officially not a straight man, congrats lol
:lol:

:P

If this thread is about the type of bow...I think you just curtsied. :D
But there in lies the problem, is the prerequisite to sch a thing that you wear a dress or should all females (or males in such an occasion) regardless of attire do such a thing?

But there in lies the problem, is the prerequisite to sch a thing that you wear a dress or should all females (or males in such an occasion) regardless of attire do such a thing?

I have no idea.

Off of beer and BOS . . .

She's got good form (bow shooting form um hum)

I never see even ugly chicks with a body like that (fake or otherwise) at the local archery shop or out at the 3D range.

What a shame.

If her boobs look kind of weird it's probably because they are constantly getting slapped by the bow string when she releases :)