False Information

Mercury

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cpt, when testing the performance of one component against the other, the only changing variable is the component you are testing. This is simple scientific deduction, and cases where one part might perform better than another part at a larger ratio in a different system are rare.

As much as id like to, andrusk, I would like to be able to tell people that what they bought with their hard earned cash was a good idea, but many times this is just not the case. Im not going to lie to someone about decisions they made, ill give it to them straight, just like I would want. I value the validity of my word much more than you think. Luckily for me, I have access to just about every one of today's latest hardware, and with the help of my colleagues, I can easily check the performance of one part to another in a mixture of several different processor platforms, operating systems, and system orientations. To say I don

Im not going to lie to someone about decisions they made, ill give it to them straight, just like I would want
ok, so what's up with having 10 fans on a water cooled system? little overkill don't you think... especially for only having a 586mhz overclock... that's not very "extreme", but then again the mushkin pc2700 memory is probably holding you back. I'm sure you know PC3500 benchmarks and OC's better. Plus you only have a radeon 9700 pro? You do know that the 9800's are out right? Of course you do... And what's with the maxtor drive? That not very high end...

I'm suprised that your system is so... under developed... especially after your remark:

Luckily for me, I have access to just about every one of today's latest hardware, and with the help of my colleagues, I can easily check the performance of one part to another in a mixture of several different processor platforms, operating systems, and system orientations.

I normally don't rant... but I dispise arrogant people... your no better than anyone else here... deal with it.

actually ive stated before, i only support products that i have, and all parts in my computer were at one time, the best there was. lack of updates doesnt mean i made a bad buying decision, and its not like i can afford to update every time a new part comes out. . personally, im kinda pissed that no one is actually reading my posts, or so it seems from your reaction.

NVM, BUY WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT! I DONT REALLY GIVE A crap SINCE ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT TAKE CRITICISM WELL!

i also said i "had access" to products, i dont actually own them. you see, i build computers for people in my town, so when they ask me to build a new computer, the parts they get are new hardware i want to test out, plus i have a bunch of friends who are always buying new stuff...

i just cant get accross the fact that what to you seems like conceitedness is really just trying to provide THE TRUTH. ive learned in the past sometimes people dont like the truth, but that doesnt change what it is. i dont want to put anyone down, but i do want, OVER EVERYTHING for ppl to know the truth. that is all, i cant put it ANY simpler, so if you dont get it... whatever.

i dont care what you buy, as long as you didnt buy it based on false information, and as long as you dont try to tell other's its good. i know this sounds controling, but REALLY crapIT! i just want to make sure people dont make mistakes they didnt want to. i support hardware that performs the best, ill chat you out of your mind! but the buying decision is still yours. you have to understand, dont try to make what you beleive the truth, but change what you beleive to match the truth. that is all :huh:

try actually giving me a logical response, perhaps we can work this out? :blink:

I would like to be able to tell people that what they bought with their hard earned cash

Like you did... Mommy can I have more money...

Wow. I have never tested out the ignore feature on a BB, but I think it is time

I was going to make another post... but I remembered its pointless to try to talk to arrogant people... they only listen to themselves...

Edited by cptkook