Folding@Home Icon

Bosco

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just switched my ps3 to occ team number. Anyone know how I change my team number on my gpu and smp clients on my pc?

I don't know about the console, but if you are running the tray versions, right click the icon, select Configure..., change your team number there.

Hey just switched my ps3 to occ team number. Anyone know how I change my team number on my gpu and smp clients on my pc?

On the GPU system tray version, right click the icon and select Configure. It should be there on the first page that opens. For console versions (SMP and GPU), you need to open a command prompt and change directories to where you have F@H installed. Type the command to start the client, but use the flag -configonly. That will bring up the configuration file and you can change the team name there.

No right now the system does not allow two things I am hoping to get that fixed.

O Boscooo.... I see you now have Seti and F@H icons, and your group is Admin on top of it. That's three different things. Now can you change mine back to the DNA? Actually, could I just get the DNA next to my star?

EDIT: Yay! Thanks Bosco!

• 2 weeks later...
whatt happened to my sig? none of the pics are showin up

Edit: ok now F@H works but my bnet wont work anymore

What is the code for you bnet image?