Can You Guys Recommend A Water Cooling Kit

troy5061

Just as the title says, I wanna hear what you guys recommend for an H20 kit 250 and below. Thank you!

custom is the way to go, kit's lead to headaches. you need to be really serious and have at leat $250 for the cpu add like another $150-$200 for gpu(s) depending on if you wan fullcoverage blocks or standard vga blocks

custom is the way to go, kit's lead to headaches. you need to be really serious and have at leat $250 for the cpu add like another $150-$200 for gpu(s) depending on if you wan fullcoverage blocks or standard vga blocks

:withstupid: Not to mention everything will be the way you want it to be and not the vendor that distributes the kits way.

If you look at the componets in the kit, it is custom. Same thing you have Queens but a better pump...

Im going to go with the kit on the link you mentioned. Im only cooling the cpu....for now, my gpus run fairly cool at 730mhz.

No kits, you can get the thermochill radiator is the king, and just depends on the blocks (restrictions) to which pump to use. There are Iwaki pumps etc. I would check out martins flow sheet, however these kits are pretty decent Petra does flow test and all also and communicated with martin on testing... http://www.martinsliquidlab.com/

If you have room pick the big radiator in the option....

Thats one thing I didn't even think off. With that kit it looks like the radiator goes in the bottom of the case??? I only have a mid tower case and my bottom 8800GT is almost on the bottom of the case, maybe 1-2 inchs off the bottom. I may have to go with a 120mm fan size radiator and mount it on the back fan slot, or a new case.

Thats one thing I didn't even think off. With that kit it looks like the radiator goes in the bottom of the case??? I only have a mid tower case and my bottom 8800GT is almost on the bottom of the case, maybe 1-2 inchs off the bottom. I may have to go with a 120mm fan size radiator and mount it on the back fan slot, or a new case.

It comes with a rad box to mount it out side, back top where ever you can put it. I gave up and just got a torture rack. I would recommend at least getting the 2 x 120 rad.....

21_radiator.jpg