Ocz Phase Change $299 + Shipping

OCZ has been working on this and going to release it for like two or three years now.....I'll believe they're available when I can actually click on an icon and order the thing. <_<

I wouldnt personally use it on the CPU, but I might consider getting one to butcher and make a chiller out of for a sub zero alcohol loop that I can drain and add a rad to for regular WC when I am not bencing.

isnt attaching that to a 'sub zero alcohol' loop not just alot more hassle that bolt it directly on, like what about condensation the whole way alot all the tubes etc

You will still need to protect against condensation just bolting it on, and using it regassed as a chiller will give better temps then installing as-is.

even though they have it prominently displayed on their site...

there are no replys to info requests from their sales e-mail about a possible release date.

They are waiting on some certification papers. You will have to keep checking to see when they are available....

i got a reply from sales...

there is no projected release date...

No there is not, I would have to go back and read the threads at XS. They are going to release so many at a time, first come first serve when they are posted and they only have so many units. The OCZ rep is over there and said he was going to give XS the heads up when there where going to be available so we could get one....