Anyone Have Experience With This??

Not a lot of people cool there RAM with water, its just a little overkill for most. However I'm sure it cools it a little better. I just cant see the need for it if you have an okay amount of airflow.

Edit: And most / all RAM blocks won't have 1/2" fittings. Most of the time they require you to reduce to something really tiny. This kills your water pressure and flow. But I suppose if you wanted to put your ram and other things like HDD coolers and mosfet blocks on there own loop it might work better than having all those small connections on the same loop as your CPU / GPU

Edited by Gr4vitas

Phil, waste of money, dude. It's a waste to watercool your ram. With all the crap you have destroyed since you've been here, why don't you just put your money to more useful things, like folding for OCC. I mean, with the number of rigs you've destroyed, you could have had one huge folding farm. :P

Koolance use thin wall 6mm tubing that kinks and splits easily, and the stupid compression fittings are retarded...

I run a "pit lane" of 1/4" ID Tygon R3603 for my 1/4" barbs (held on with Jubilee worm-drive clips) on my OCZ FlexXLC

that block uses a water baldder to cool the ram, I have 2 lops one for my cpu/gpu and one for my chipsets/mofsets, Iwas just seeing if those were worth $30. also I to use 1/4" tygon for my 1/4" barbs.

that block uses a water baldder to cool the ram, I have 2 lops one for my cpu/gpu and one for my chipsets/mofsets, Iwas just seeing if those were worth $30. also I to use 1/4" tygon for my 1/4" barbs.

As I said, Koolance is also known to use aluminum in there poor performing blocks...

I really can't understand what you are saying... there is no such word as baldder... and the Koolance blocks do NOT use 1/4" barbs... so wth are you saying? lol

all i do that seems to cool my 4x1 sticks is i have a lil 80mm fan at the bottom of it aiming airflow up and through it, and twisty tied it to the top of the ram slot lock tab thingy, keeps it hella cooler