New OCC/Winter Warz Logo

razor

I think their concern isn't with the colors, more so the horrid look of it, hell the O looks like a hexagon than an O. The compression artifacts aren't helping either...idk if you used the correct colors or not as with the artifacts each pixel seems to be a different color. While we're on the subject, is that the normal logo font?

Touching up those things might help out a lot.

On another note shouldn't the dripping blood coat the leading edge of the upper left blade as well, or did the fan suddenly spin backwards for that one?

:withstupid: It didn't seem like you used the correct font, and if you did, then you need so AA or some shading then because as cchalo said, the "O" looked like a hexagon.

EDIT: This is the best I could do at 3AM (and only possible because I already had the font done elsewhere (it emulates the effect in the banner text)) ...

occ_logo_colorized.jpg

ok, here's one of the banner ideas I had - it's still very basic, but wanted to get a "thumbs-up" or "thumbs-down" idea from you guys.

wwtwofanhn5.png

again, this is about as unpolished as it can get. I'm thinking about giving the "warz" lettering a light blue/ice theme - and there's always the chance for more blood on the bottoms of the letters. also, I have a feeling that I'm gonna have to shrink the banner somewhat - and I'm going to factor that in to my ideas. :)

I probably should've said this right off the bat - this is honestly my first attempt at image construction/alteration. and I'm still just trying to have some fun and get some Warz excitement going. if they all suck, that's fine.

@Clay - I might bloody up your OCC fan and see how that looks, if it's alright w/you.

EDIT - I'm not stoned today...for what that's worth :lol:

@Clay - I might bloody up your OCC fan and see how that looks, if it's alright w/you.

Absolutely. That's why I posted it :)

As for your banner, yeah, I think maybe some ice-lettering would be cool.

I wonder where our banners are? We had some last time....

forumwarsroadvr7.jpg

Patience :lol:

Those were images I did for the teams last time.

I remember doing some for before the OC phase as well, with background pictures chosen by yourselves.

Looks like I need to start doing them from now. :D

I'll take suggestions on style etc. then go from there.