Geforce Fx5200

I want a GeForce FX5200 but there all in 8X AGP and i have 2X, can i use it in 2X or is ther any GeForce FX5200 that uses 4x/2X??

But look at this look under bus standerd. ASUS knows what they are doing so this can't ve wrong, and the 5800Ultra says the same thing!! Does this mean i can use the ASUS GeForce FX models if it says it can?? It must!

im pretty sure you can use it but why unless you upgrading boards soon you spending all that money for nothing you could buy a 30 dollar card and it would work the same if you get it it will run at 2x speed upgrade mobos first that what i would do

dont buy the fx it's cooling system can be fooled by open gl screen savers and then your card over heats uncontrollably and your card burns in sweet hell fire as you stand there blasting compressed air in your case trying to rescue your system.

The problem is only with the FX 5800 Ultra. The one with the giant cooler that makes a lot of noise. The one he's looking at is the 5200 which does not have that problem.

Yes you can , it supports 2x 4x 8x

----------------------------------------------------

Asus P4S533 1.8mhz ( oc'd @ 2.2 )

Asus G44800 SE (oc'd @ 300-600 )

Samsung 512 pc2700

Sound Blaster Live 5.1 w/ Klipsch pro media 5.1

Maxtor 7200 40GB

----------------------------------------------------