Hardcore Computer For Sale

Exception

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, too true. I was at Best Buy the other day and this kid, couldn't be more than 12, was looking at the alienware computer and was like, "WOW thats cool." Hes mom was standing there and was like ya those computers or for gaming. I was laffing my . off, it was very funny.

Edited by Exception

i wish that they best buy that i work still had the alien ware machine. they took it away cause we put wi fi cards in and was playing ut2k3

I was at a best buy on day and this guy that worked there was trying to sell a video card this lady who didnt know the first thing about them, she knew that she didnt want to spend that much money. But the guy keep trying to sell her a $300 card, it was for her son to play RA2 and final i walked up and said that she didnt need that $300 dollar card and that a geforce 2 would do what she want the guy was like uhhh no im like shut up you dont know what your talking about, then he said that he worked at best buy and i didnt. Its like they will hire anyone these days.

yeah I saw some guy trying to sell an older man an external CD-RW and I was like you can get a faster and cheaper internal one and the guy was like no he only has one 5.25 drive bay. and I was like well what is in it and the old man said it was a regular CD drive and I told him that a CD-RW can still be used as a regular CD drive and the guy that worked there started to get all pissed off at me. Its funny to go into a store and act like you know nothing about computers and to see how they try to rip you off.