neddamttocs

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can I still join the fun?

Q6600 (air, unless I can get the chilly1 fixed before Feb. 29th)

Asus P5K3 Premium Black Pearl w/ onboard 2GB DDR3 Turbo D3

2x Sapphire HD 3870 in Crossfire (I might have these under water by the 29th)

100GB Maxtor Sata 7200RPM

OCZ GameXtreme 700W

Can I still join the fun?

Q6600 (air, unless I can get the chilly1 fixed before Feb. 29th)

Asus P5K3 Premium Black Pearl w/ onboard 2GB DDR3 Turbo D3

2x Sapphire HD 3870 in Crossfire (I might have these under water by the 29th)

100GB Maxtor Sata 7200RPM

OCZ GameXtreme 700W

Sure, get the chilly1 going as you will probably be the only one on the team with extreme cooling. (unless I try dry ice) :ph34r:

Sure, get the chilly1 going as you will probably be the only one on the team with extreme cooling. (unless I try dry ice) :ph34r:

I have an older dice tube lying around here somewhere. If I get the chilly1 going I can send you the dice tube. :) well I would have to find it first. It kind of got lost when we moved into our house :(

I have an older dice tube lying around here somewhere. If I get the chilly1 going I can send you the dice tube. :) well I would have to find it first. It kind of got lost when we moved into our house :(

I have been thinking about it, there is a grocery store not far from my house that sells it. It is in blocks but I can break it up I guess. I have a lot of conformal coating, dialectic grease, and insulation left over from when I had the peltier setup...

I have been thinking about it, there is a grocery store not far from my house that sells it. It is in blocks but I can break it up I guess. I have a lot of conformal coating, dialectic grease, and insulation left over from when I had the peltier setup...

In that case all you need is 11.jpg and some acetone or other high alcohol volume liquid. :)

There site doesn't list any. You basically contact them and ask for a custom one. I remember when I got mine about 2 years ago it cost around $200. I didn't get mine from that site though so I don't know what their prices would be.