what is the difference between these fans?

pie

1) This is the 1st one, only $2 http://www.jab-tech.com/Panaflo-M1A-Z-92x9...-Z-pr-3403.html

Panaflo M1A-Z 92x92x25mm case fan - FBA09A12M - Z

Panaflo fans are known for large amounts of CFM with little noise, this 92mm fan is the medium speed model and pushes an impressive 48CFM at only 30dBA.

Product Specification:

DIMENSION: 92 x 92 x 25mm

VOLTAGE: 12VDC

CURRENT: 0.2A

SPEED: 2450 RPM

AIR FLOW: 48.0 CFM

NOISE: 30.0 dBA

RPM SENSOR: NO

CORNERS: Closed

2) This is the 2nd one, it's $9 =-O http://www.jab-tech.com/Panaflo-M1A-92x92x...an-pr-2044.html

Panaflo M1 92x92x25mm case fan

Panaflo fans are known for large amounts of CFM with little noise, this 92mm fan is the medium speed model and pushes an impressive 48CFM at only 30dBA.

Product Specification:

DIMENSION: 92 x 92 x 25mm

VOLTAGE: 12VDC

CURRENT: 0.15A

SPEED: 2450 RPM

AIR FLOW: 48.0 CFM

NOISE: 30.0 dBA

So the only difference i see is that the 1st one has no RPM sensor. Does it matter much? Can they still be controlled by a fan controller? Like the popular Sunbeam fan controller?

So this is the only fan I should use on a motherboard? Panaflo 92mm L1B - FBA09A12L1BX

I need 4 fans, since I am buying the Sunbeam from Jab Tech, I figured I'd get the fans as well (one for the motherboard, and three for the case).

Edited by pie

If they have the same speed, airflow, and noise level but draw different amounts of current, then one either has a crappy motor or crappy bearings.

In the siderwinder site it says "no tachometer output" and in the site pie posted, those fans don't have RPM Sensors. Are those the same thing?

Don't hate because they're not Loon fans :lol:

Panaflo 92mm L1B - FBA09A12L1BX seems to have a low enough W rating for your motherboard.

Edited by lost

In the siderwinder site it says "no tachometer output" and in the site pie posted, those fans don't have RPM Sensors. Are those the same thing?

Don't hate because they're not Loon fans :lol:

Panaflo 92mm L1B - FBA09A12L1BX seems to have a low enough W rating for your motherboard.

:P I've still got my 120mm Panaflo M1A working hard to cool my chipset and video card.

An RPM sensor shouldn't increase the current draw from .15A to .20A.