3 vga cards

dling

I have 3 vga cards a matrox millennium G400, ATI 9700pro, ATI 9800XT what do you think a fair market price would be for ea. of these cards ? I'm going to be selling one of them to someone I work with .

if you have an eBay account, do a search on an item of hardware whilst logged in, then in the extra search options on the left navigation/options bar, you can selected "Completed Listings"...

this shows you what the item has been selling (or not selling) for over the last 3 months or so

those matrox millennium G400 can do 4 monitors i think its worth a little more than $10

How'd you come up with 4? Given that the Matrox Millennium G400 had 2 VGA ports and was advertised by Matrox as having "DualHead"(allowing it to run two CRTs, stretch or clone) one would assume that it could only drive 2 monitors...

those matrox millennium G400 can do 4 monitors i think its worth a little more than $10

It appears you're right. I was going off the single head G400s that PC Surplus always has for $10 or so.

Here and here if you're interested to see.

The G450s they have, however, are dual heads and are about $15. They even have a DVI varient of this (only one port) every so often.

Here and here.