New LCD deals?

My 22" LCD just burnt out about 20 minutes ago. Has anyone seen any good deals on LCDs 22"+ ?

There is a Soyo 24" at officemax for 299 or 399 i think, not sure if the deal has expired.

Links to products, feedback and/or coupons greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Hmm... I had considered the Acer before, but I figure if im going to dish out some cash on a LCD, i might as well upgrade to a 24" or 26". Only problem is 26" are outrageous (pricing wise) right now.

That 24" Samsung looks nice. I might go with that. See i would really like to have it Sunday(today) because of work and school; so maybe ill see if i can pick it up from a frys. Any others?

edit: Westinghouse Newegg 24" lcd i just found this one. meh?

Edited by mrsinister

If you're going to spend $400, I'd rather get Samsung over KDS...

$400 24" Samsung after $50 MIR.

http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ad...91060&type=

If you live near a Frys you can get $50 off for instore savings + the $50 MIR. Total will be $400.

If your planning on to hook HD sources to your monitor then stay away from that 40" Soyo. It doesn't have HDCP.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Thanks for the suggestions.

Hmm... I had considered the Acer before, but I figure if im going to dish out some cash on a LCD, i might as well upgrade to a 24" or 26". Only problem is 26" are outrageous (pricing wise) right now.

That 24" Samsung looks nice. I might go with that. See i would really like to have it Sunday(today) because of work and school; so maybe ill see if i can pick it up from a frys. Any others?

edit: Westinghouse Newegg 24" lcd i just found this one. meh?

I used to think Westinghouse was a great budget brand, but recently I've decided that you get what you pay for. My aunt has a 32" Westinghouse and the picture quality was great at first, and now months later it has degraded.

http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ad...91060&type=

If you live near a Frys you can get $50 off for instore savings + the $50 MIR. Total will be $400.

If your planning on to hook HD sources to your monitor then stay away from that 40" Soyo. It doesn't have HDCP.

It doesn't matter if it's instore or online, you still get the instant savings to make it $449, and then the $50 rebate.

Heh, yea the westinghouse LCD isnt quite as good as the Samsung, only 1000:1 contrast and slower response, and hte warranty is only a third of the Samsung. The closest frys is about an hour away (City of Industry,CA). Well i've made up my mind, thanks for the suggestions :)