OCC Staff: We need YOU!

sdy284

In preparation for CES 2008 we at OCC are looking at bringing a few more people onto the team to cope with the load that CES will bring & the inevitable growth that OCC will experience in the next few months. We're looking for the following:
  • At least 2 - 3 mods, guys that are on late or up really early, guys in odd times zones will be a big help.
  • At least 2 - 3 more review editors
  • At least 3 - 4 more news editors
  • At least 3 - 4 more reviewers

All resumes are to be sent to [email protected]

Details & requirements on the positions can be found HERE

Are any of these positions compensated? If so, how?

Thanks

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I would apply for a reviewer, but I do not have a non-free e-mail. I have the camera, I'm in college and have pretty good english skills ( Ican show my eng. lit. grades if you want), and I find myself having way to much free time, just the e-mail is holding me back.

well I would apply for a reviewer, but I do not have a non-free e-mail. I have the camera, I'm in college and have pretty good english skills ( Ican show my eng. lit. grades if you want), and I find myself having way to much free time, just the e-mail is holding me back.

Whats your isp? they should offer you an e-mail account.

oh and I believe your compensation is the praise of your readers if I remember right.

Right now reviewers are the main group that get anything for what they do. Mind you other staff does get some perks and some benefits but I am not going to disclose what those are.

i noticed that you were looking for help with reviews and such, and i was wondering if there are positions still open? i know this is only my second post on here since i joined today, but im really interested in doing reviews

Whats your isp? they should offer you an e-mail account.

oh and I believe your compensation is the praise of your readers if I remember right.

My isp is charter communications but I do not know how to take advantage of the email? It says it comes with four email addresses, but it keeps saying that I do not qualify? Makes no sense to me but whatever.

My isp is charter communications but I do not know how to take advantage of the email? It says it comes with four email addresses, but it keeps saying that I do not qualify? Makes no sense to me but whatever.

That is strange, I just looked at their website and they say that all of their plans get 10 free e-mail, with over a gig each. I'd call them or something if it won't let you have one.

Login to the charter portal thing and there is a place in there to setup everything.

Are you guys going to need more help at CES? I'm in so cal and dont mind driving up to Vegas to help take pictures (ill bring my D40x) and such for the event, as long as there is maybe some extra space in a room i can crash in :)

Are you guys going to need more help at CES? I'm in so cal and dont mind driving up to Vegas to help take pictures (ill bring my D40x) and such for the event, as long as there is maybe some extra space in a room i can crash in :)

Thanks I am sure we will have enough guys but if you feel like coming up to hang out and have dinner with us or something you are more then welcome too.