Thermaltake Bigwater 745

You wouldn't have said that anyway <_<

@ jammin, I wish I could spare 1k for cooling :lol: but an AC costs like 80 bucks and then like 300 for water... I already have an AC so... :D

If you're serious about watercooling, there's plenty of threads in the Cooling section with people asking the same questions you're inevitably going to ask. So check those out first. And keep in mind that you're going to have to insulate everything along the cooling loop if you use the A/C to cool the radiator otherwise you'll kill your computer with dripping condensation. And just remember, you'll never be able you move your computer if you do it that way. ;)

Just start with regular watercooling and, if you're still interested, go from there.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My plan is to make a shelf or bracket (hard to explain) to hold the radiator to the AC. If I want to move it then I can simply remove the radiator from the shelf/bracket and place it on the case shelf/bracket...

I know last time I mentioned this that people told me not to get it. I didn't. But looking at newegg reviews, people got really nice temps and high over clocks. I know not to trust newegg reviews... but they look good... Anyone have it? The price dose seem too good...

Not to be snooty but many of the newegg reviews are from people who don't push their systems to the upper limits( From what i have seen). This would probably be fine at stock volts and no overclocking. This would allow you to say you have water cooling and be happy with the better than air cooling temperatures. I say spend your money wisely and read some real reviews on the product not just a 3-5 sentence blurb on how awesome it is. Good Luck.

There is a window AC unit across the street from my house (in an empty trash filled lot) and I think its been there since like 98 or before. I think I will take off the radiator. I know that the inside chemicals are toxic and illegal, but the way it was thrown in there, I be the pipes are cracked anyway. Any one have an AC radidtor on their water setup? I think one on each side of the case with a bad . pump or two, would be pretty sweet cooling even without fans... ?

1: this has already been discussed. you've been given opinions on the subject before. you failed to listen then, and are not doing so now.

2: all you're doing is arguing.

with those 2 things said I'm shutting this down.