Dream Job

Bosco

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hrmm.....this has changed a bit over the years....

At age 5 ...I said veterinarian.....

Then it turned to a life in the Airforce...and eventually being a pilot....made an abrupt u turn on this (long story) and switched to engineer.....3 1/2 years of college for this and i was bored to tears....the actual engineering classes were awesome though.

Then I wanted to be a nurse but nursing school isn't gonna happen.....

Now i'm dreaming about being a housewife/mamma....moonlighting as an artist/famous writer .......but ...saving for vet school.

I've come full circle :mellow:

Although.....pirate is not a bad sounding occupation.

Edited by CelticaFLM

Dream job would have to be rally racer - seems like a popular answer.

Or DP. Or GP. Forumla 1. Drifter. NASCAR, whatever.

Or tuning modern cars. Lots of fun, but very hard and challenging - I'm on my first import build and it's tough stuff.

A 'mafia' style driver / body guard would acutally be fun.

I used to say fighter pilot, but theres litteraly no way for that to happen (weird vision, I wouldn't be able to pass the physical).

Edited by DevilMB3017

I once took an assessment provided by a professional outplacement firm to determine what kind of job would best suit me. Now keep in mind I have a BSEE/MBA and had been in the professional world for over 15 years at the time. The top 3 jobs suggested were (in no particular order):

1. Plumber
  2. Carpenter
  3. Forest Ranger

So, according to these folks I guess my dream job would be building outhouses for the forest service. :lol:

I once took an assessment provided by a professional outplacement firm to determine what kind of job would best suit me. Now keep in mind I have a BSEE/MBA and had been in the professional world for over 15 years at the time. The top 3 jobs suggested were (in no particular order):
  1. Plumber
  2. Carpenter
  3. Forest Ranger

So, according to these folks I guess my dream job would be building outhouses for the forest service. :lol:

Interesting O.o ....looks like you're in the wrong line of work!

Hrmmm.....I wouldn't mind adding forest ranger to my list....OOH OOH i know....GOLD FARMER!

I don't think anyone's picked mine yet, which amazes me...

ROCKSTAR!!!

But I'd also like to design and build custom guitars and amps. I have always loved putting things together, even mundane stuff.

Actually, if I didn't have to worrying about paying the mortgage, saving for college etc., my dream job would be working as a site supervisor for Habitat for Humanity.

And just WHAT might you be insinuating eh?

I watched Yogi the bear <_<

I can see you as Boo Boo maybe, but not a forest ranger :lol:

Har....dee...har....harrrr ::blows a raspberry at everyone::

Anywho :rolleyes:

Speaking of Habitat of Humanity.......I have looked into volunteering for them....I would love to be able to do that kind of work full time.....too bad volunteers don't get paid :-/.

P.S. Ya know Nemo...you're a bit too close to Knoxville TN to be saying things like that to me :-p

Edited by CelticaFLM