I think I have waited long enough

gotdamojo06

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the case just arrived today, that thing is freaking huge :D

I am, however, a little disappointed in the fact that there is no side fans for the case and the fact that the side fan holes are not 80mm holes, they are 9cm fans that I need to get for the side :(

Everything else should be arriving tomorrow except for the PSU, I made a mistake and took the free shipping from zoomfly which is 5-7 days, New Egg is 3 day :( The PSU should be here next week...dang!

I will post some pictures of everything once its done...thanks for the help guys

Well the case just arrived today, that thing is freaking huge :D

I am, however, a little disappointed in the fact that there is no side fans for the case and the fact that the side fan holes are not 80mm holes, they are 9cm fans that I need to get for the side :(

Everything else should be arriving tomorrow except for the PSU, I made a mistake and took the free shipping from zoomfly which is 5-7 days, New Egg is 3 day :( The PSU should be here next week...dang!

I will post some pictures of everything once its done...thanks for the help guys

That is why I didn't get the Extreme. I got the regular one so that it was completely ready to go.

What do you mean that is why you didn't get the extreme? Its all ready to go, I mean I can take off the tubes and just have holes in the side, it wont create any problems, maybe once I get the cpu installed the tubes will sit right over the HSF setup...who knows until tomorrow?!

What do you mean that is why you didn't get the extreme? Its all ready to go, I mean I can take off the tubes and just have holes in the side, it wont create any problems, maybe once I get the cpu installed the tubes will sit right over the HSF setup...who knows until tomorrow?!

The regular comes with case fans already installed. I didn't want to get the one made specifically for the AMD Dual FX platform, either. If I would have gotten a different one, it would have only been the one with the 25cm fan on the side.

This one came with 2 9cm fans and 2 12cm fans. 1 9cm for top, 1 9cm for the back (next to the psu), 1 12cm for the front, and 1 12cm for the usual 90-120mm fan spot on back...

I dont know if I feel like taking the 2 9cm fans and putting them on the side yet or not

This one came with 2 9cm fans and 2 12cm fans. 1 9cm for top, 1 9cm for the back (next to the psu), 1 12cm for the front, and 1 12cm for the usual 90-120mm fan spot on back...

I dont know if I feel like taking the 2 9cm fans and putting them on the side yet or not

Were they already installed, or do you just get to pick where to put them? Mine are pretty quiet and have good airflow. The LCS model doesn't come with spot for a fan on the side or the top exhaust fan. It sounds like your came with the same as mine, but you can either move the 9cm ones to the side, leave them there, or buy two more. I'm not sure, but I think that just leaving the spots on the side open may work like a fan grill and be good enough.

I'm tired, sorry if I mumble.

The regular comes with case fans already installed. I didn't want to get the one made specifically for the AMD Dual FX platform, either. If I would have gotten a different one, it would have only been the one with the 25cm fan on the side.

:withstupid: Personally I would have picked the one with the 250mm fan as well. Buuuuut I've got my CM Stacker with no side fan. :)

From how it looked online, I thought that it had 2 fans on the side of the case, however I'm happy with my decision to get this case, just a little disappointed in the fact that there are no fans on the side...not a turn off however :D

From how it looked online, I thought that it had 2 fans on the side of the case, however I'm happy with my decision to get this case, just a little disappointed in the fact that there are no fans on the side...not a turn off however :D

I thought all of the fans were there too. I don't think you'll be dissapointed. There is so much room, and plenty of cable management possibilites behind the motherboard tray.

Well if you decide you really want that 250mm fan, Newegg is selling just the side panel for $35. :P

That would be great for cooling, especially because I don't like folding bigger WUs at 65C. I would not look forward to having to work with the cable, though. Would you use that as an intake or exhaust? Intake I assume.