Ipod nano 8gb 130 dollars!

Shadowfactor

It is a link to ebay for the sole purpose of a picture.

I am not trying to get people here to buy it through ebay, Ebay charges me money. I'd rather sell it direct through paypal.

The best way to give information about eBay is to state that it is there and give your username. I would simply upload pics to the OCC board also.

Do you still have the Performance Service Plan pamphlet for the person who buys it s that they can get it serviced if needed? Also, my wife and I use iTunes for everything, but we don't have an iPod. If I have about 30GB of music, how does it sync to an 8GB iPod? Do you sync fromplaylists or something?

I am interested if I can get some questions answered.

The best way to give information about eBay is to state that it is there and give your username. I would simply upload pics to the OCC board also.

Do you still have the Performance Service Plan pamphlet for the person who buys it s that they can get it serviced if needed? Also, my wife and I use iTunes for everything, but we don't have an iPod. If I have about 30GB of music, how does it sync to an 8GB iPod? Do you sync fromplaylists or something?

I am interested if I can get some questions answered.

Cant answer the pamplet question but i can tell you that you get to choice what music you put on it. You can sync playlists, or have it randomly select music to put on there with different options like most played, ect. It's pritty stright forward.

Guest ajmatson
I was gonna make an offer but it looks like someone already snatched it up from ebay :(

I think that is part of the reason they do not allow eBay links. . . .