Safari on Windows

Crow47

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tried it out and to be honest, I don't like it. The brushed metal look works for iTunes, but definitely not for Safari, especially since it ruins the look of Vista.

I'm going to stick with Firefox on both systems, mainly because it has better keyboard shortcuts

Why what?

I'm thinking "why would they release it for Windows?"

Eh, more choice is always good, even if I don't use the newly available option

yeah, it's cumbersome. I still can't get the hang of all the shortcut keys. I have IE and Opera down without a problem. but Safari still doesn't do it for me even on the mac.

Safari still doesn't do it for me even on the mac.

My point. Safari has a 1.5% share. There's no chance of ever beating IE, Opera and FX... seems like a waste of time to me.

My point. Safari has a 1.5% share. There's no chance of ever beating IE, Opera and FX... seems like a waste of time to me.

Careful with that logic, people said the same thing about Firefox when it first came out.

I think with some more polish Safari might see some more widespread adoption, mainly from the Mac crowd who also have PCs.

Actually Safari has a little over a 4% market share now. Also, everybody keep in mind, this is a beta, it's not gonna work flawlessly yet. Yeah, sorry I didn't post this in software, I haven't been thinking clearly today at all, lol.