What is your favorite case?

Any bigger Lian Li really. I've had my PC60 (not big enough :() for almost 5 years now and it is superb. It's so well crafted and incredibly light for such an immensely strong and quiet case.

Newer LL cases are designed even better and quieter by all accounts. Bit more roomy too. Cases designed to be sleek and not ugly!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any bigger Lian Li really. I've had my PC60 (not big enough :( ) for almost 5 years now and it is superb. It's so well crafted and incredibly light for such an immensely strong and quiet case.

Newer LL cases are designed even better and quieter by all accounts. Bit more roomy too. Cases designed to be sleek and not ugly!

Wow, I can't afford that case!

I love my Tt Armor. I did a lot of mods to it and it went well. Very moddable, VERY roomy, and very sturdy (even after I cut a lot of metal out :P). It's heavy though. That's fine for me because it never moves, but it its DEFINITELY heavy.

I also like the P180, but the PSU crunch at the bottom is rough, and I've never bought one just because of that. I think Kash pointed it out a while ago and posted a pic of his. Maybe he can post it again. Either way, if you've got a fairly deep PSU or one with a lot of wiring, the P180 could pose a problem, or at least be a pain.

I love my cooler master stacker. More than enough room for everything that you appear to need. I would highly recommend it.

:withstupid: I love both of my CM Stackers (original ones). I have one in silver and another in black :lol:

My case is the oldest component in my rig! :lol: I just realized that my case, an Antec P-160, has been through 5 mobos, 4 cpus, 10 sticks of ram, 3 hdds, 4 psus, and a handful of optical drives. I've always just loved the simplicity of it. Good airflow coupled with and all aluminum chassis makes for easy cooling, and a removable mobo tray to boot. I like it.

ive had a couple NZXTs but never had the zero, a friend of mine has it, and it really is nice. i personally like my Tt armor, like verran said, very sturdy, and very heavy. but plenty of room!