FS: ATi FireGL PCIE 256MB

DevilMB3017

Well, making a long story short I haven't posted here for what feels like a bajillion years, so most you might not know me. But I swear I'm a real person and I'll make good on this offer, and I know a few people here will back me up as such.

Making an even longer story shorter, the warehouse I work at found a PC on the dock. After several months of trying to track down the orginal owners, it got passed onto the IT dept. I help run and we have ZERO use for it. The hard drive is password protected, and I feel it's unethical to break into their data. I crack open the un-assuming HP workstation case, and my eyes popped out of their sockets.

I believe this is an early-demo ATi FireGL V7200 card. It's pretty beefy stuff, offering dual-DVI outputs, 256MB of memory, yada yada yada. They retail from anywhere from $600 up to like $1300 apparently. Any offers for it?

I'll accept cash, PayPal, and personal check but will not ship until after the check clears my bank. I'm in need of some PC parts. I'd really like a GOOD sound card, maybe a cheap PCI-Express video card/motherboard, who knows? Make an offer, and I'll discuss it.

I wanted to open it up to my old friends at OCC before trying anywhere else...Thanks for reading the novel. :)

EDIT::I also have two 1GB sticks of HP-ready DDR2, with Samsung chips...I'm not sure on the speed, but I'll report back later if anyone is interested.

Edited by DevilMB3017

lemme back you up here Devil, I remember you from back in the day when you used to post quite a bit. I would be interested in that card, but 2 things are bad here: I don't have the neccessary change and I live in Germany, so the Customs will screw me over.

lemme back you up here Devil, I remember you from back in the day when you used to post quite a bit. I would be interested in that card, but 2 things are bad here: I don't have the neccessary change and I live in Germany, so the Customs will screw me over.

If you had the money man, I'd have no problem calling it a gift valued at $50 or something like that to clear customs.

Thanks for the support as well. :)

I vouch for Steve as well.

Thanks for the support Dave, :)

Good to see you around after I just talked to Psywar, sometimes it feels like a lifetime ago that we all used to joke around. You wouldn't be interested in this, would you?

Doesn't hurt to ask, heh. I'm debating wether I should keep it if no interest is generated. I don't want to push too hard on people.

if you do any sort of CAD or 3D modelling work then keep it... if you know anyone that does that kinda work and could benefit from the card, consider doing them a favourable deal... it's a really good card and it would be a shame for it to go to waste...

also, i vouch for Steve cos he's called Steve, like me, and i'm awesome :D

lol :P

Thanks for the support Dave, :)

Good to see you around after I just talked to Psywar, sometimes it feels like a lifetime ago that we all used to joke around. You wouldn't be interested in this, would you?

Doesn't hurt to ask, heh. I'm debating wether I should keep it if no interest is generated. I don't want to push too hard on people.

I was thinking about it, but I am in the process of upgrading 4 of my computers at home so I am not sure if i have the need for the card :(

also, i vouch for Steve cos he's called Steve, like me, and i'm awesome :D

lol :P

But you live in the UK, so that helps a lot in the awesome department, IMO. Thanks for the vouch as well Steve.

dang that is sweet, Id love that card, but wayyy too pricy for me, and I dont do as much 3Ds Max as I used to :(

What you got lying around? :P

I don't need money really, heh.

i have bought from devil in the past also hes trust worthy

oh yeah i have no use for the card nor the money

Thanks Max, it seems like no one on these boards really is into CAD/DCC type of stuff, huh? I suppose I could keep it if I'm forced too...:P

Edited by DevilMB3017