Official OCC CS:S Server!

sdy284

maybe delete the mcdonalds map from the list, or somehow make it a vote map only?

i could do that... there's another map with bot-problems as well, but they're good maps and i dont want to take them off the maplist since some people don't know about the votemap system.

And Claymeow was right & i did forget about that bot thing, and it's now up & running ;)

oh, & there's 2 non-occ members on the server now, a few occ guys should join & show'em up :P

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm uploading the sound pack now, so if you log on the server & your ping is horrible... thats why

edit: sound pack uploaded! check the orignal post for DL info

edit2: and now i'm uploading a "combo pack" of both maps & sounds :)

Why is jump cycling the camera between players? How do I get this thing to go back to first person mode so I can actually move and shoot?

jump cycles the the players when you're dead and/or spectating. Are you sure you chose a team, and did you wait for the round to end?

lol. i dunno what to say, I never had a problem. someone has to get in game when you try to join and watch you and see if you're not just high right now :P;):lol:

:withstupid:

The game just works for me. I connect, pick a team, wait for the next round to start, and I'm good to go. Don't know why things are working as seamlessly for you :unsure: