Why I am Unemployed

road-runner

I got this in a email titled why I am unemployed. And I'm sure that not one of them has the foggiest idea why he's unemployed!

first i laugh, think what the ----, then realise that this is probably normal in various tribes or just in other parts of the world...

still looks like they've all taken it a bit too far lol

WOW, I know someone has done the "earlobe" stretch thing and it grosses me out every time I see it...

:withstupid: My youngest niece has the big hole in her ear and piercings, if she just new how she looked. Maybe thats the new style but I hardly see anyone else with them.

I wonder what these people really do for a living? It must limit your possiblities. I don't think you'd get hired at some law firm with a giant hole in your nose. Do they think about what they do and the consequences it might have later in life?

I wonder what these people really do for a living? It must limit your possiblities. I don't think you'd get hired at some law firm with a giant hole in your nose. Do they think about what they do and the consequences it might have later in life?

simple answer: no!

emo is all here an now. who gives a crap about the future...maaaan! :lol:

we get so much of that in society. you dress in black in the summer and wear eyeliner. okay, cool. don't expect to do that for life though! you look silly, but people know it's a phase. sadly these photographs show the ones that never grew out of it.

emo is all here an now. who gives a crap about the future...maaaan! :lol:

we get so much of that in society. you dress in black in the summer and wear eyeliner. okay, cool. don't expect to do that for life though! you look silly, but people know it's a phase. sadly these photographs show the ones that never grew out of it.

I have nothing against dressing in black and wearing eyeliner. But what happens when you stretch out your earlobe and have a hole the size of a quarter and then you grow out of it. You're still going to have a huge hole there. Does that ever close up?

I have nothing against dressing in black and wearing eyeliner. But what happens when you stretch out your earlobe and have a hole the size of a quarter and then you grow out of it. You're still going to have a huge hole there. Does that ever close up?

I think they keep something in the middle of the whole so it doesn't close up.........