Overclocking Woes :(

Uber

Well i can boot to windows and be windows stable on this quad core @ 3Ghz, 334Mhz x9, gives me 3006Mhz core. I have set the voltage in the Bios to 1.4500Vcore yet CPUZ Reports 1.2000? im sure that is teh issue, there should also be lots of headroom on the RAM as its rated for DDR 1066... Im kinda stumped and i dont want to up the voltage anymore right now as it should be stable ayt 3Ghz at 1.45Vcore...

yea, i'd be pretty upset if 2 of my cores were totally useless in windows as well... not to mention if i couldn't over clock said useless cores

???

guess i will bump up the voltage a bit more :D

alright i cant get it stable @ 3Ghz, i have it set to 334x9=3006Mhz 1.450Vcore, 1.6Mch or w/e it is, and the other one is set to 1.3. And its STILL not stable.. just wanted to see where i am going wrong here, make sure i dident miss anything before i call this CPU a dud.

just wack the volts up a see if it boots. if i does lover it again and rise some other volts chipset,fsb. thats how i got my 3.9ghz all so try droping a multi my best clocks are @ x8

Edited by firky

an ES cpu a dud? naaaah lol... must be you is the dud :P

:ph34r::withstupid:

then post something useful to help me out <_<

EDIT***

upping voltages to 1.50Vcore, 1.350FSB, 1.650MCH we will see how this will do, should i also have Enhanced Power slope turned on?

Edited by Uber