safe to eat?

GuJuMaN89

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had halloween chocolate that has been in my room for a long time and i have eaten it, does not get me sick...

also my grandfather has a big bag of tootie-rolls in his computer room that no one ever eats out of, it has to have been there for 2 years, and i have eaten some of them and they dont get me sick either.

i love the digestives with the chocolate on one side. i drink english tea with that. reallllly good. any1 wanna hoook me up with some food? ill pay for all expenses and pay u for ur time.

I prefer chocolate chip cookies with my tea.. they are just the right size for cup to mouth in one smooth movement.

I can go through whole packets in a matter of minutes.

Are you really that desperate for decent chocolate that you'd pay to have it shipped over?

Chocolate there must really suck if you are.

i love the digestives with the chocolate on one side. i drink english tea with that. reallllly good. any1 wanna hoook me up with some food? ill pay for all expenses and pay u for ur time.

ah, now you are talking my language: the sound of cold hard cash :lol:

sending food is a bit of a pain i think. not sure what the laws are to be hoenst.

and other delights: rolos, frys orange creme, mcvities caramel digestives, kitkat, milky way (which you get too i think), flake, time out, twirl, cadburys FUDGE!!!!, curly wurly, chomp, aero, galaxy caramel....mmm....

milkyway sucks here, what about cadbury's buttons :D

rolos we get here

i reallllllllllllly love the galaxy cakes. know any sites i can order food from? i found a few, but they are charging like $30 for shipping lol

well, find out a weight for your desired 'items' and i will have a look at what it really costs to ship. don't be surprised if it really IS near the $30/