safe to eat?

GuJuMaN89

ok so i was going thorugh the fridge, and i found a old bar of Galaxy chocolate. now, i live in florida, u dont get Galaxy chocolate and i brought it back from england when i went. its about 1 year over the expiration date, is it safe to eat?

I LOVE GALAXY CHOCOLATE

p.s. if any UK members can buy stuff and mail it to me, i will pay them for the goods, shipping, and some money for there services

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if its available here, its like $10 for a tiny bar that would cost u 1 pound lol

whats the longest chocolate lasts past the expiration date>?

Dude your not gonna DIE, just eat it, if it tastes bad then throw it out...

My mother is from England and her relatives bring back candy all the time, the stuff that isn't instantly devoured sits in bags in her closet for months at a time (yours was even refrigerated), I've never had anything go bad...

Mmmmmm chocolate.

I think it's the only thing I'm truly addicted to :lol:

Galaxy is decent, as is Dairy Milk.

Biggest bars I can get in the supermarket are 400g (got one in the fridge at the moment), which isn't big enough in my opinion.

Edited by jammin

the chocolate will probably be just fine. all that happens is the milk rises to the surface looking a bit speckled. as someone said - taste a bit first. i love chocolate lately :) jaffa cakes, toffee crisp, mars bar, caramel bars....mmmm....*runs to get his last toffee crisp*