Are You A Concious Drunk?

VolcomPimp

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are You A Concious Drunk?

• Si senor whitey
    • No (lemme repeat that in english... no)
    • Poop???

ok it's like almost 6am and Ive been drinkin w/ my brother all night..

and I realized earlier how stupid some of the people here were actin and it

seems like they cant think about what they're doin while their drunk and they

act pretty stupid... Im still pretty drunk though I havnt had a beer in a couple

hours but are you concious of your and other ppl's decisions when you're drunk???

I may be really drunk but I know what I shouldn't do and what other ppl shouldn't do...

last time I got drunk we were on a party river and we were on a mud island (was probly 50 ft. by

15 ft.) and I kept tellin her not to go in the water cause she was wasted and she could drown...

(shes a couple years younger than me)

but ya the stream took her and she wouldve drowned if I didnt jump after her and grab her...

I dono I should get some sleep...

it's late and Im out of it....

ya last night was pretty fun... I left like 30 IM's each on a few of my friends away msg's...

was pretty bored once everyone left... we watched CKY2k and CKY3...

I tried playin splinter cell but I kinda sucked at it cause I couldnt really

pay attention to everything that was goin on at once in the game...

Had to vote "poop?" just cuz :blink:

Well, I'm not drunk @ the moment....but usually I am :) . I've noticed that when people drink they do tend to get stupid. Alot of people start to get brave and say/do stuff they normally wouldnt do.....which alot of the times gets them in trouble. I can attest to that.....when I first get to a club or a bar, I don't really feel like flirting or whatever......but after a few drinks/shots, I can't wait to walk up to some chick(s) I don't even know and start b.s'n with her/them. And when I'm chillen w/ da fellas, we start getting all deep saying crap like how we're best friends, we've always been there for each other, how everyones got everyone elses back and whatnot. And the whole time we're saying crap like "I'm not saying this cause I'm drunk"......but we know crap well we are :lol:

In closing, I change when I'm drunk.....but I'm not one of those arseholes who trys to act all macho and ends up w/ a blackeye by the end of the night. When I'm trashed, I start lunchin and looking for ways to have a good time. So this drinks for you! Good poll!

• 2 weeks later...
:( i actually know a guy that could really press poop. :O as for me, im in the middle. beer makes me tired and alcohol hits me after about an hour and three or four drinks. i know what im doing at the time, but as i found out for the first time this spring break i dont remember it later.(ive never been that drunk before, red bull and 151 is awesome)