Too many activations...

Andrewr05

you think that's bad. I used to have to deal with a company many moons ago. Corporate IT was out of the home offices in Japan, with the local tech being indian. local users were both german and french engineers (this is a division of nissan).

it was a UN convention just to replace a stupid hard drive in a server :(

anyhow, just get on the phone and make the call. Microsoft will reactivate it over and over again. they just play that game to try to scare people off.

and the registry edit is used internally @ MS. I'm not sure it's 100% legal to leak that secret, but I can tell you there IS a way to do it. though I highly recomend not messing around in the registry unless you know exactly what you're doing.

And the registry edit is used internally @ MS. I'm not sure it's 100% legal to leak that secret, but I can tell you there IS a way to do it. though I highly recomend not messing around in the registry unless you know exactly what you're doing.
I'm fairly certain I could do it, but like you said it would be easier just to call...

(which I still haven't done yet <_< )

well could you imagine those indian people you can't understand in english trying to speak german! :blink:

:lol:

HAHA, that would be awesome :lol: :lol:

I had to deal with American M$ crap before when activating my copy of XP I bought with my original rig back then, I was like "excuse me?" "what did you say?" "what?" cause I couldn't understand $][|7 they were saying!

I'm fairly certain I could do it, but like you said it would be easier just to call...

(which I still haven't done yet <_< )

0= unregistered

1= registered

that's all you need to know.