Colts...

Phoenix

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea!!!! I was so happy last night. For the first time in 36 years my team is finally going to the superbowl lol.

How did they come back? Well, they just out played NE in the second half just like NE outplayed the Colts in the first half. :D

oh well in 2 weeks the bears will monkey stomp the colts and I'll make my $$$ back :)

Ouch!!! That hurts man! You didn't hear me talk about anybody stomping the Lions did you? lol :P

besides the Bears won't stomp the Colts. It will be a good game.

When that ball popped up in the air at the end...I swear time froze for a second :blink: (not that it would have wound up mattering with the penalty anyways)

Anywho, I'm glad the Colts won. Not only do I hate the Pats (and Brady), but I think Peyton deserves a ring. What people often forget is he's calling all the plays out there; Brady doesn't. It's like having a second coach out there...playing with you.

I was hoping the Saints would make it, but awell. Good run...until they choked. I'll be rooting for the Colts.

oh well in 2 weeks the bears will monkey stomp the colts

truer words were never spoken ;)

the bears D held the NFL's #1 ranked offense to 14 points...

the colts dont stand a chance ;)

Edited by sdy284

the lions shouldn't even count as an NFL team either. it's like watching a peewee team out there every week.

thus is the reason I'm a Pat's and Bears fan (I'd have a problem if they played in the superbowl... wouldn't know who to root for).

and I do NOT think Manning should get a ring. he'll crack under the pressure as usual :)

btw bears by at least 2 TD's one of a returned punt, kickoff, interception or field goal!

GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!

Oh. Did I mention....

GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS!

the lions shouldn't even count as an NFL team either. it's like watching a peewee team out there every week.

thus is the reason I'm a Pat's and Bears fan (I'd have a problem if they played in the superbowl... wouldn't know who to root for).

and I do NOT think Manning should get a ring. he'll crack under the pressure as usual :)

btw bears by at least 2 TD's one of a returned punt, kickoff, interception or field goal!

2 TD victory over the Colts? That's pushing it. The only way that'd happen is with a garbage TD at the end of the game, which is unlikely.