Prey

dling

I played it through from start to finish, and I had somewhat mixed feelings about it. The ideas they had with spiritwalking and the cool gravity defying stunts are neat, but it feels like they could have done so much MORE with it. Granted, the first time you reverse gravity or walk on a wall is pretty cool, and some of the fight scenes with badguys comming at you by walking up walls is downright braintwisting. I agree with the previous comments about repetition, as most of the puzzles can be solved the same way. The game is also a little disapointingly short, the end like of leaves you wanting to play more, but all in all, I'd play it again if I didn't have so much homework right now. I never played it online, so I can't really speak much for the multiplayer.

iv played the game about three times now its a pretty good i would get if buy im not you. the game is pretty cool. through the game the aliens or listing to our radio stations talking about us getting invaded i thought that some of them were a little funny. you get a nice set of weapons and the whole portal thing is cool to also its fun shooting up side down.

I've been playing the demo and I like it so far. It has some cool ideas ,the graphics look good and the chick is "HOT". :O

I won't get it from steam thou, because after I finish it i'll be able to give it to someone else .

thanks. ;)

Edited by dling