New Userbar

Uber

Alright well i was bored the other night and decided i had never seen an animated uservar before so i decided to make one. Incase anyone asks i go by Tau most other places on the net.

Took me about 2 hours only because i have never used Imageready before, and i must tell you that not being able to have layers of animation is the biggest PITA EVER!! i mean really it would make things that SHOULD be simple, actually simple...

anways, i used Photoshop for the base image made 100% from scratch, and then used Imageready to animate it all.

All comments welcome :)

taubar.gif

Edited by Uber

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you tell him Bosco :ph34r:
I created OCC userbars ages ago you unselfish son of -- err, o hmmm, looks like the crash wiped 'em out. doh! whistle9qn.gif

Here they all are:

occ_addict.jpg - occ_addict2.jpg

occ_addict3.jpg - occ_addict4.jpg

occ_addict5.jpg - occ_addict6.jpg

occ_spamwhore.jpg - occ_troll.jpg

And then of course there's, IMO, the best one...the double-userbar:

OCCbar.jpg

Back on-topic, nice userbar Uber :). I've seen animated userbars before (a lot of people on gamespot have them), and I generally don't like them because they're rather distracting, but your's is very good. Not too busy...looks nice and clean.

((Reached the image limit on the previous post, but yay for double-posting being allowed now :D ))

I also did some F@H ones, though now that we have the f@h-sigs back, it's kinda pointless:

folder.jpg - folder2.jpg

folder3.jpg - folder4.jpg

folder5.jpg - folder6.jpg

folder12772.jpg - folder12772-2.jpg

EDIT: Email en route, bosco :). I put them all into a zip file, even these just in case.