UFC Discussion

skinny

Wow the Bisping fight was great! That guy is an animal, he just brutalizes with those punches. I thought he was going to be in trouble when he caught that knee but he got right up and kept pounding until he won. He is one tough dude.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I think he still needs to set his punches he gets a little wild, he just gets so excited lol........

I can't wait to see him fight next he is becoming very skilled. When he gave up his back he just relaxed and reversed it and finished him off for the win just awesome.

I was surprised with the results of the CroCop fight. That kick darn near ripped his head off. He got beat at his own game. Bisping got rocked with a knee and from then on just dominated. The Arlovski fight was the worst of the night.

• 1 month later...

Okay tomorrow is the big rematch for Liddell and Jackson! I can't wait to see this I have been waiting for years to see them fight again. I think Chuck is going to take him, I just don't think Jackson is the same fighter he used to be. Any predictions guys?

JACKSON VS LIDELL TOMORROW! W00T!

I live in Memphis, so I'm going for Jackson (and the fact I almost always go for the underdog). I will also be in Arkansas for the next few days so yay? lol

I hope Chuck can take him but Rampage is an animal.

Either way it's going to be a quick fight in my opinion, they both hit like trucks! If you look at Jackson's last 6 fights or so he really hasn't been the same fighter. He suffered two vicious knockouts from Vanderlei Silva and never really fought with the same hunger after that. Don't get me wrong he is a very bad man and can strike with the best of them but he is not the fighter he was when he fought Chuck in 2003. Chuck on the other hand has vastly improved as a fighter and on top of that he has something to prove against Jackson, so I am leaning towards Chuck for a 1st or 2nd round knockout. The best chance that Jackson has is if he is still in Chuck's head from the beating he gave him in Japan, but I highly doubt that's the case. Go Liddell!

Man what a night how about Rampage wow :D

And how about Houston Alexander beating Keith Jardine that was a awesome fight. I look forward to seeing Alexander fighting again soon man that guy can punch. :)