UFC Discussion

skinny

I don't know what to say about Liddell.........I am speechless! There have been so many upsets this year in MMA that nobody is a safe bet anymore. But congrats to Jackson he really brought his A game.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I am loving it. Its nice to see some fresh faces it shall be intresting to see what happens over the next few PPV's. :)

If you're talking about rampage he's hardly a "fresh face" maybe to UFC, but if you seen his Pride fights, hes pretty good.

I won 50$ tonight :) So i'm happy.

If you're talking about rampage he's hardly a "fresh face" maybe to UFC, but if you seen his Pride fights, hes pretty good.

Yes we are very familiar with Quinton Jackson and Pride (which is now owned by UFC) I am sure Bosco means new fresh faces holding the title. We had the same people holding the title's for awhile there and lately there have been a lot of upsets.

Liddel owes me 40 bucks for that pay-per-view charge. That fight went WAY too fast. We didnt take bets since we all thought Jackson would win, but none of us thought it would be that fast or dominantly.

Ya I ment new to UFC and a New champ.

Man I can't wait for the next one :)

• 3 months later...

Anyone catch UFC 74? What an amazing performance by good ol Randy Couture! The man is a stud he just keeps winning and silencing all the doubters and crtitics of his age. He dominated Gonzaga from start to finish and really showed why he is a UFC legend. I am glad Gonzaga lost he was getting way too much credit for his fluke win over CroCop and now we see that he isn't the beast everyone thought he was.

Ya it was awesome I was impressed with GSP and taking Josh down at will. Josh is another one that was getting way to much credit.

Yeah it looks like GSP is going to regain the title pretty quickly. Josh did start to get a little too much credit after he ruined Sanchez's perfect record it was cool to see GSP outwrestle him like that.

Ya I heard about that earlier but if things go according to plan he will have plenty of time to rest before his next fight. Randy called out Fedor now we will see if he is going to come and fight or if he is all talk. <_>

That would be a great fight but I fear it will never happen. Dana White is being very stubborn with the contract for Fedor and by the time they get him signed Randy might be retired so I guess we will have to wait and see.