UFC Discussion

skinny

I thought he started doing well in the second and the third round but then he got caught again :(

I was impressed by Bisping..... I think he is going to have a bright future in UFC.

Forrest man that was just awful........ but he was holding his own but I think he needed to get his butt kicked I think it will inprove his game a little better.

I look forward to seeing Rampage move up in the ranks that guy is scary.

I think if Sanchez beats Mirko

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he started doing well in the second and the third round but then he got caught again :(

I was impressed by Bisping..... I think he is going to have a bright future in UFC.

Forrest man that was just awful........ but he was holding his own but I think he needed to get his butt kicked I think it will inprove his game a little better.

I look forward to seeing Rampage move up in the ranks that guy is scary.

I think if Sanchez beats Mirko

Sanchez is Welterweight your telling me that Cro Cop can jump to three different weight classes :blink:

I dunno Riggs and Karo Parisyan are both pretty good fighters mind you he has not fought anyone like Hughes, Penn Or GSP.

His loss is coming its just a matter of who its going to be that does it.

Okay wait I am getting confused here Bosco............ Maybe there are a couple of different guys named Eddie Sanchez in MMA but here is the one I am talking about and as you can see he is no welterweight. Could it be a different guy maybe? Cro Cop is a big guy and he would be lucky to drop down to light heavyweight. He would have no business in the ring with somebody like Hughes or St Pierre because of the sheer size difference. I know everybody loses at one point and Cro Cop has been beaten a couple of times but he just keeps getting better and learning from each loss. Jump on Youtube and just look up a couple of his fights, the Bob Sapp and Wanderlei Silva fights come to mind. He is the second most feared man in Pride for good reason only Fedor is above him and that guy just isn't human :D

Ya I got confused lol I was talking about Diego for some reason I thought they said he was going to fight him I must have misunderstood what Goldberg said. He must have ment that they were going to fight on the same card sorry for the confusion, there is way to many good things going on in UFC right now :)

Ya I got confused lol I was talking about Diego for some reason I thought they said he was going to fight him I must have misunderstood what Goldberg said. He must have ment that they were going to fight on the same card sorry for the confusion, there is way to many good things going on in UFC right now :)

No problem boss I was just making sure I had the right Sanchez :-) I agree completely there are so many good things happening right now in the UFC it's exciting.

By the way guys if anybody wants to see the fight between Chuck and Tito you can catch it right here

After watching some of the post fight interview's I was very impressed with this card. I am very impressed with Tito's attitude and he is finally maturing into a normal human being :)

Now onto UFC 67..... I don't think any of the TUF winners are going to be much of a challenge......

Going to change the thread title......

Oh great

UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St. Pierre has been forced to withdraw from February 3rd

• 4 weeks later...

So UFC 67 here are my pics:

Silva vs Lutter = Silva

Huerta vs Halverson = Huerta

Cro Cop vs Sanchez = Cro Cop

Jackson vs Eastman = Jackson

Cote vs Smith = Smith

Hoger vs Machida = Hoger

Martin vs Rivera = Martin

Edgar vs Griffin = Griffin

Should be an intresting card :)

So UFC 67 here are my pics:

Silva vs Lutter = Silva

Huerta vs Halverson = Huerta

Cro Cop vs Sanchez = Cro Cop

Jackson vs Eastman = Jackson

Cote vs Smith = Smith

Hoger vs Machida = Hoger

Martin vs Rivera = Martin

Edgar vs Griffin = Griffin

Should be an intresting card :)

Very good picks Bosco I wouldn't change a thing myself. And yes I think it's gonna be a very interesting card as well. I almost feel sorry for Lutter though he is going to get worked by Silva.

Very good picks Bosco I wouldn't change a thing myself. And yes I think it's gonna be a very interesting card as well. I almost feel sorry for Lutter though he is going to get worked by Silva.

Ya if he doesn't get it down to the ground I see the Franklin beating all over again :(

I am a little iffy on the Jackson and Eastman fight, if Jackson has been focusing on his training then I think he will be ok, but if he has been slack I could see an upset.

Very true Silva has a lot of room for improvement in the ground game and will be in trouble if Lutter gets him down. Yeah I am excited for the Jackson fight, I think Jackson will be ready just because he suffered a loss from Eastman before in his debut fight. Have you checked out the promo site yet? Take a look here if you haven't it's very cool, check out the CroCop video. I don't know who does their sites but they have skills.