Competition Is A Good Thing

Fueler

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no no, thats not what I meant Nemo, what I was trying to say is that the little PC thing that you have next to your progress bars is yellow. For normal Gromacs core WUs its bluish etc.

Yeah - my bad. I just checked my EMIII and I have one of those Gbgromacs too- sorry.

I just don't get it......so many folding members (over a thousand) and only a hundred or so are willing to

help. It doesn't matter that they can't produce a lot of points.....if just half of the team members would turn the folding client back on and managed to average just 50 points a day Team Anantech wouldn't even be worth having a conversation about :(

I concur with what has been said above. I leave both my rigs folding almost full time (1 full time, 1 about 19-20 hrs a day folding). I leave them on when I go to school and when I am asleep. If the latent people would at least leave it on every night when they sleep we would be doing much much better. oh well, I have about 200 points in the works for the next week.:foldon:

(btw, I can't for the life of me figure out why I can't get that little comment line to display anything below my avatar. Wait, maybe it is something reserved for paying members. If it is, dang I hate being poor :mellow: )

Edited by mr. blue sky

Just fired up and old Socket A Athlon 1.33Ghz and with that I have emptied my bag of tricks. I have nothing left to contribute....completely and totally tapped out. I can only hope at this point that some other folding team members will decide to get back on board <_<

Just fired up and old Socket A Athlon 1.33Ghz and with that I have emptied my bag of tricks. I have nothing left to contribute....completely and totally tapped out. I can only hope at this point that some other folding team members will decide to get back on board <_<

:withstupid: I have nothing else left to add either. I am about ready to build a new machine for me. :foldon: