A Little Movement At The Top

Nemo

Well Gremlin blew by me like a runaway freight train well over a year and a half ago and I've been chasing him ever since. Great job folding Gremlin, but I finally caught you today. I don't know how long I can maintain this pace as the electric bills are getting more than I can handle.

Anyway - friendly wave to Mr. G and kudos on your tremendous job :foldon:

Well Gremlin blew by me like a runaway freight train well over a year and a half ago and I've been chasing him ever since. Great job folding Gremlin, but I finally caught you today. I don't know how long I can maintain this pace as the electric bills are getting more than I can handle.

Anyway - friendly wave to Mr. G and kudos on your tremendous job :foldon:

Yea I noticed that earlier Nemo Congratulations on catching back up. I bet my bill is going to high this month with 24 rigs running. :foldon:

Congrats Nemo!

I'll be up there soon! I'm trying to get any more PCs that I can folding before I go off to college, 4 more years for my computers and then I'll have to start paying the electric bills myself and will probably have to uninstall folding and turn the computers off when I'm not using them :(